Ben Sevgi İnsanıyım, Sevgisizlikten Hoşlanmıyorum (English Subtitles)




Mr. Adnan Oktar: I am a man of love, I do not like lovelessness


Excerpt from Mr.Adnan Oktar's Live Interview on A9 TV and Kackar TV dated July 1st, 2011

ADNAN OKTAR: This one says; "My dear Master, you look very stylish again." Yes that is true. "May Allah be pleased with you Master. You serve Islam, Master," he says. "The only matter I do not understand is this; You always have beautiful ladies with make-up in your programs," he says. "What is the wisdom in that?" he asks. "Ladies are not talking," he says.
Well, my brother women are the most beautiful, sweetest beings of the world. I feel all cheered up when I look at them, let me state this openly. I mean I feel the rush of adrenalin. They are the sweetest of the world, they have the cutest look in their eyes. I enjoy their love, I enjoy complimenting them. I enjoy their loving me, I enjoy loving them. I mean I am a bit lively hearted. I am crazy in love with Allah. I am a person who enjoys love. I cannot live like those bone headed men, I feel uncomfortable. I do not like it at all. There are those men who are like cattles at some places. They talk slowly and lamely, there is a soulless, ill omened expression on their faces; an absolute stone head. There is not a single word of love, not a single word of enthusiasm. They do not talk about Allah. Even if they do so, they do it insincerely. What he stands up for is ambiguous, what he is talking about is ambiguous. Look I like flowers, even this one, this is an artificial flower but I like it. Pen for instance, look, my pen is very beautiful, look I am showing it, it is exquisite; I like it a lot. I enjoy beauty. Beril is beautiful for instance, I like her. This sweet one, my dear one here, is very beautiful; my dear one here is very beautiful as well. This is enthusiasm. The people in my nation are very beautiful as well. I would go to Mardin and I love the grandfathers there, there are mothers, old women, they are very beautiful as well. The vineyards in Tokat are beautiful, we go to Edirne, the dialect people have in Edirne is beautiful. The sea in İzmir is very beautiful, people there are very beautiful, people of Izmir are very sweet people. Antalya has a different beauty. One should have a lively heart, I mean one should be enthusiastic, one should be full of love. I do not like such a world as dry as a bone, it is such a weird world, I hate such a world, I do not like it at all. What kind of people these are? For instance they gather and have a round table meeting and they talk using manners like; "Mr.Naci, you go on".  I mean that is an enormously disturbing manner. What is this my brother? How could life be like this?
For instance there is a world scale beautiful girl, a very sweet one.. Well they make me say it openly; for instance Pelin Batu from Haberturk. She is the sweetest, a very sweet thing. One wouldn't know what to say. But they embarrass her, etc.. Of course all my previous words are not for them. But I mean one would make compliments. She is very sweet, one should develop a liking for her. How could one have it in to hurt her? How could she be made sad? How could one find it in his heart to embarrass her? Let us assume that she had said something wrong, how is it acceptable to embarrass a young girl in front of thousands, millions of people? A young girl should be honored. I really am surprised at that. For instance there is another very sweet young girl, again she too is a very sweet person, she used to go on TV with them. They do not compliment her even with a single word or anything. She is the sweetest. But they act as if there is a stone sitting there. But there is a very beautiful and a very sweet person sitting there. I mean how could one be that careless? It is as if she does not exist at all, as if she is not there, I mean the manner they use- I look and see that- they act as if she is not there. I wouldn't treat her as if she does not exist. For instance I would not treat those beautiful eyes as if they do not exist. For instance I cannot treat my dear one, here as if she does not exist. For instance I cannot treat this sweet one here as if she does not exist. I do love them. A normal person should be like this. You go to a vineyard and you cherish the grapes. You feel like biting the leaves. You catch the cat wandering around and stroke it lovingly. You see a lamb and you canoodle it, stroke it. Those smart alecks cannot do this. They have turned this world into a weird, cold world, they have turned it into a weird place. They do not love children either.. I sometimes go to a store and there are very sweet kids wandering around. They are treated as if they do not exist, look, believe me no one looks at them. Do look at them, I can't take my eyes off them, they are very sweet. For instance, there are some Chinese kids with their slanting eyes, with their nose this small, I mean one feels like lovingly biting them, they are super sweet. But those people have such a russet face. A callous face.. I cannot be a stone head as those people, I do not want to be that. I do not like such people. I love people that are full of love. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder