An intellectual struggle against separatist terror is essential




 An intellectual struggle against separatist terror is essential
 Excerpt from Mr. Adnan Oktar's live interview on Adıyaman Asu TV, May 3rd, 2010

ALTUĞ BERKER: With your permission, I cannot go on without recalling your words about the separatist terror organization. Because its leader says, “I am the Lenin of the present day.”  He says, “Man is just a species of animal.” And you are the only person in Turkey to wage an intellectual struggle against that idea of his. That is why, by Allah’s leave, he refers to you somewhere in his book.
ADNAN OKTAR: Apo, the leader of the separatist organization refers to “scholars from the Ottoman Period” in his book. He says that “scholars in the Ottoman period always guided the state, and there were philosophical scholars and religious scholars.” “Adnan Hodja has now assumed that role, and he is guiding the state” he says. He goes on, “he seeks to support the state and these things happen.” “MIT [Turkish Intelligence Organization] has always had such people” he says. He suddenly makes me an agent of MIT. I mean, it would be an honor to be a member of MIT, and I would happily join it. But I really don’t even know where its offices are. I have no idea where it is. I know its headquarters are in Ankara, but not where in Ankara.
That means that there is a powerful struggle on the intellectual platform between believers and Darwinist, materialist thinking. The two sides know one another. I know them and they know me. They know I will wage an intellectual struggle and support the state. It is very important for me to support the state. The state and the army are vital matters for me and, like all Muslim Turks, I give them my unconditional backing. I will strive with all my might for them to be strong and victorious. I will strive in all ways with all my might, insha’Allah, and it will be an honor for me. But entirely different things have happened in their minds. Their logic is entirely different. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder