How world politicians have been influenced by the Atlas of Creation



How world politicians have been influenced by the Atlas of Creation
(Press conference during ifthar in Çırağan Palace, September 18th, 2008)

ADNAN OKTAR: However, I can say a few things for our foreign guests. I sent Nicolas Sarkozy a copy of my Atlas of Creation. And one to Tony Blair. Both were very well influenced by it. Both have had serious changes of mind. Sarkozy, for instance, says: “It is atheism that has caused suffering, not religion. It is Almighty Allah in everyone’s thoughts and hearts.” How perfect. Tony Blair has said: “You cannot understand the modern world without understanding the importance of religious belief. Protect religion and help make it a force for good.” In another interview he said that he, “read the Qur’an in the evenings and has given copies of the Qur’an to famous performers.” These are just a few of the excellent results from the Atlas. Jacques Chirac sent me a letter of thanks. He sent me a letter of congratulations saying he found my book very attractive and successful. If there are no other questions I am now closing the meeting, with your permission, insha’Allah. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder