Mr. Adnan Oktar comments to Prof. Hooshang Amirahmadi about the false belief in a bloody Mahdi



Excerpt from the live conversation of Mr. Adnan Oktar with Prof. Hooshang Amirahmadi, president of the Iran American Council, on A9 TV, November 14th, 2011

ADNAN OKTAR: When Bin Laden came out, he claimed to be the Mahdi and he was known to be the Mahdi and you can see that on all the web sites. The belief in a bloody Mahdi is not unique to Shiism. It exists among the Sunnis also. It exists among more reactionary and fanatic sections that misinterpret the hadiths in a deviant and wrongful way, in total bigotry. They have a belief in a Mahdi that sheds rivers of blood just with their way of thinking. That is not only in the Jafari belief, but I am saying this because it is the Shiites' turn. Osama bin Laden claimed to be the Mahdi and was regarded as the Mahdi by all his followers. America has put an end to that Mahdi. Now they are waiting for the Mahdi to come out of Iran and preparations are being made for an operation against him. Not believing what I say about that changes nothing, because, may Allah forbid, you will have to believe it when this disaster happens. I have been talking about that disaster from the beginning. Osama bin Laden was regarded as the Mahdi by all bigot circles and extremists. They regarded him as the bloody Mahdi, and applauded him and regarded his actions as highly successful. This is just how the Mahdi should be, they said. The Mahdi should definitely shed blood, they said. There are such people among Muslims also. They say the Mahdi will slaughter the Jafari and Sunni. Some fanatic bigots say the Mahdi that will come will wipe out Wahhabis, Jafari and Sunni. These are bigoted people with the same mentality. You can find that in Shiism and Jafarism, also. I never said it existed among them [Shiites] only, but I am saying that now is their turn.

ADNAN OKTAR: America also conducted an operation in Iraq and that cost America a great deal. America gained nothing in Iraq. It also conducted an operation against Afghanistan. That cost America a great deal as well, and that is why America is in this economic crisis right now. America has got nothing to gain from Afghanistan and it has not obtained anything from it yet. Yes, it has oil and minerals, but America had no such attempts for that yet. It has taken nothing of Iraq's yet. It merely made expenses. America's main approach is one of preventing major events from breaking out in the region. They think that the appearance of a Mahdi, an unanticipated Mahdi, would swamp the world in blood and therefore bring down America and the rest of the world. And that is producing a kind of panic. Osama bin Laden was hailed as a great hero in his first attempts and they prepared the way for him as a supposed Mahdi. I said they would bring him out as a Mahdi and so they did. But America put an end to him in a bloody way.

ADNAN OKTAR: The best thing is for you to come to Turkey, and I will invite leading people from Iran, people whose words have weight. I will also invite people in key positions in Israel. Let us talk together and clarify the whole issue.

PROF. HOOSHANG AMIRAHMADI: First, I want to thank Mr. Adnan Oktar for this opportunity. It was a great talk, I learned quite a bit. I take his invitation seriously, and I accept it, and when the moment arrives, I will come to Turkey, I will be more than pleased to talk to anybody that he brings to any meeting on peace and prosperity for the region. I do agree with your general concept that some unknown, ghostly figures appear on the scene at some point in our history, and do seriously harm the community. We need to certainly fight that, and stop them from coming and doing the damage they do. It's been a pleasure, I need to say goodbye, but I will listen to the last words before I say goodbye, and I again thank you for the opportunity, and look forward to our future communication, and perhaps a meeting in Istanbul.

ADNAN OKTAR: I am pleased to have met you. Insha'Allah, I wish to be of use to you. I want to be of use to Islam and the Qur'an. I am at the command of all Muslims. I am also your brother. I am the brother of the Iranians. I respect and admire them all. I value them all. I have nothing against any of them. But the leaders in Israel have also met me, they are in a warlike state of tension. They are alarmed at the prospect of a imminent nuclear war. They want me to get involved. I speak with their leaders. Let us bring you and them together. Let us bring Iranian officials in and thus obtain a good result. That is the path of reason. We are all servants of Allah, and believe in the One Allah. I think we can obtain a good outcome. My respects and affection to you all. I hope to speak with you again very soon, Insha'Allah. May Allah bless you, Salaam Alaikum.

PROF. HOOSHANG AMIRAHMADI: And I thank you, and I shake your hands, and hug you for such a great purpose. And I pray that you will be successful in serving our Muslim communities throughout the world.

ADNAN OKTAR: Thank you, Salaam Alaikum.

PROF. HOOSHANG AMIRAHMADI: Thank you. My pleasure, thank you.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder