Kuran' da Baştan Sonra İttihad-ı İslam Anlatılır (English Subtitles)




Excerpt from Mr. Adnan Oktar's Live Interview on A9 TV and Kackar TV dated June 21st, 2011

ADNAN OKTAR: "I sometimes watch your program, what I do not understand is why you put this much emphasis on the system of the Mahdi." And what I do not understand is why you do not put this much emphasis on the system of the Mahdi, on the Unity of Islam, on the Turkish Islamic Union and put all your emphasis on … some matters. On some other matters which have no relevance. Right?
The urgent matter is the Unity of Islam, it is the Turkish Islamic Union. What is more urgent than this?  Is the Unity of Islam not the most urgent, the most important matter in the Qur'an? Is it not the biggest religious obligation? What is the Unity of Islam equal to? The system of the Mahdi. The system of the Mahdi equals Unity of Islam. What difference is there? They are the same..
And yes, I am the only one who puts the system of the Mahdi on the agenda in this extend in the whole world, that is true. There is no one else in the world who puts the system of the Mahdi on the agenda as much as I do. There is no one else who puts the Unity of Islam on the agenda as much as I do, as much as me and my friends do.  I am the only one who talks about the miracles of our Prophet (saas) that have been realized, only I do and my friends do. No one else talks about those. They do not talk about these.. Only our Master Sheikh Ahmad Yasin and our Master Sheikh Nazim Al-Qubrusi do and that is it. Something has happened.. I mean there are some scholars, some hodjas.. but I am talking in the general sense, there are only a few who talk about these. If we are to take a percentage, they are very few. Yes.. Well, you say that your name is Mohammed, you say that it is Mohammed Abdullah.. Mohammad, our Prophet(saas) has made an effort for the Unity of Islam. The verses of the Qur'an always refer to the Unity of Islam. Whichever part you look into, there is always a reference to the Unity of Islam. The Prophet Moses (pbuh) made an effort for the Unity of Islam, the Prophet Abraham (pbuh) made an effort for the Unity of Islam, our Prophet (saas) made an effort for the Unity of Islam, Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh) will be making an effort for the Unity of Islam. We are his followers, so we of course are going to talk about the Unity of Islam. Bediuzzaman Said Nursi says that it is the biggest religious obligation. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder