Mr. Adnan Oktar; 'I am the sword of science against bigotry and sedition'




Mr. Adnan Oktar: "I am the sword of science against bigotry and sedition"

Excerpt from Mr. Adnan Oktar's Live Interview on A9 TV dated November 14th, 2011

ADNAN OKTAR: "Dear manager, I have just noticed your broadcasts. May it bring goodness. I congratulate you. Generally Islamist views are fanatical but I have not found you to be like that. Regards, Haluk Yildiz."

Yes, I am not fanatical I actually am an expander [of vision], insha'Allah. I am on the side of freedom, I am on the side of democracy. I side with love, I side with excitement and candidness, I side with everything that is beautiful and good. I side with the truth, with enthusiasm, with aesthetics and art. Consequently I side with the essence and truth of Islam.  And I am the sword of science against bigotry insha'Allah. I am the sword of science against sedition insha'Allah. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder