Embarrassing another person is very disturbing



Embarrassing another person is very disturbing
Excerpt from Mr. Adnan Oktar's Live Interview on A9 TV dated October 8th, 2011

ADNAN OKTAR: Beril, you go on please

Ms.BERIL: Astagfirullah, insha'Allah. I seek refuge with Allah from the cursed satan. "They have been guided to speak good words and guided to the praiseworthy path," says Allah.

ADNAN OKTAR: I have always been very baffled at people ever since my childhood. I used to see such boneheaded people around. I used to see many loveless people and I was very surprised to see them. I have noticed that [many] people did not fear Allah and that they did not talk about Allah. I was very surprised to see them when I was a child. I was baffled by their lovelessness, I was baffled by their embarrassing each other. I, for instance, feel an immense disturbance from offending another; that is from embarrassing another. People do not feel any kind of shame in that; they can very easily embarrass each other. For instance when I am talking to someone, I do so by selecting my words. Even if that person has made a mistake, I try to bear the blame so that he would not be embarrassed and I would not make it evident while doing so. That is how I have been ever since my childhood. For instance, when someone makes a mistake, or if he someone knocks over something, I used to say; "I have misplaced it very near to the edge and that is why you have knocked it over, actually it is my fault." I mean, I used to say; "I have caused that to happen." I used to never let anyone take the blame or any kind of quirkiness; I always used to take the blame on myself. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder