Hamd Etmek Çok Önemlidir. (English Subtitles)




Excerpt from Mr. Adnan Oktar's Live Interview on  A9 TV and Kocaeli TV dated June 24th, 2011

ADNAN OKTAR: Praising Allah and giving thanks to Allah is done very rarely among people. Giving thanks to Allah.. Recently, I was talking to an acquaintance of ours. He was constantly talking about some blessings he had been given, I said; "Alhamdulillah," [Praise be to Allah] and he did not say "Alhamdulillah". I kept talking and he still did not say "Alhamdulillah".
I have said; "My friend, my beloved brother, giving thanks to Allah is very important. Note that all those you have just talked about are blessings, so give your thanks to Allah in everything. " 
Allah mentions giving thanks to Allah in the Qur'an. Look, He says; [I seek refuge with Allah from the satan] "If you are grateful, I will certainly give you increase."  If you give your thanks, that is. The man does not get it. In fact it actually increases. I mean there would be prosperity and abundance in the whole Turkey. There would be prosperity and abundance in his life as well. It does not increase for him as he does not give thanks to Allah. They expect things to happen within an hour or so. In fact it happens sometimes only after a month, sometimes after a year.. but it certainly increases. Giving thanks to Allah is very much important. Alhamdulillah.   
       
ALTUĞ BERKER: "Alhamdulillah" is the first word in Surat A-Fatihah.

ADNAN OKTAR: Yes, Almighty Allah starts by saying; "Alhamdu lillahi Rabbi al-alameena " [Praise be to Allah, the Lord of all the worlds] Right? Alhamdulillah, Masha'Allah.     

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder