A woman would be in love with the Messenger of Allah (saas), she would be full of love and passion,she would be artistic; that is who I call a woman.




A woman would be in love with the Messenger of Allah (saas), she would be full of love and passion,she would be artistic; that is who I call a woman.


Excerpt from Mr. Adnan Oktar's Live Interview on A9 TV dated November 5th, 2011

ADNAN OKTAR: Of course there is peace where there are women. But the woman I mean is not a witch, I am talking about a "woman". How would a woman be? She would have fear of Allah, she would love Allah, shewould be tender, compassionate, clean and just. She would be a peacemaker, she would be gentle. Right? She would be self-sacrificing, she would be hardworking. Well, she would have a profound compassion of a mother, a profound affection. She would be a passionate person, she would be an artist. That is who I call a woman. A woman would be in love with the Messenger of Allah (saas), in love with Allah; that is who I call a woman. Or else those shrewish, witch types are different. We do not like those scum of the earth, snobbish women. A snobbish woman is very dangerous. I mean such types would put one in trouble may Allah forbid. I mean for instance that harlot in the time of the Prophet Joseph (pbuh), right?  What did she do to the Prophet Joseph? She had been treacherous to the Prophet Joseph. She was a classical harlot. And the ignominy she did, that depravity she was engaged in was very severe. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder