Struggle given against evil suggestions is called a test




Struggle given against evil suggestions is called a test

Excerpt from Mr. Adnan Oktar's Live Interview on A9 TV dated August 26th, 2011

ADNAN OKTAR: "Master, I haven't been able to overcome my issue with the evil suggestions. May Allah help me insha'Allah. I do kiss your luminous hands Master. With my deepest love and respect, I remain Kamran Kurbanov from Azerbaijan."

My brother, once the evil suggestions end, there will be no testing. How could it be possible to solve the issue with the evil suggestions? There is no such thing. Evil suggestions will always be there. The struggle given against evil suggestions is called being tested anyway. The satan will whisper, one's lower self will whisper and you will give out a night and day long struggle with that, you will wrestle bravely until your last breath and you will not give it a break and the angels will kiss you by your forehead then. Right? Allah loves such servants, He loves His fighter servants. When he [such a servant] dies, they [the angels] say "Masha'Allah" and welcome him with open arms. That is because he has given a brave struggle. Some people might be defeated as they are weak, so they fall down easily. But the brave one would not give in. With the help of Allah, he goes on until the very end.

PRESENTER: Insha'Allah.   

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder