Saying Insha'Allah and Masha'Allah is among the signs of the students of Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh)




Saying Insha'Allah and Masha'Allah is among the signs of the students of Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh) 

Excerpt from Mr. Adnan Oktar's Live Interview on A9 TV dated August 20th, 2011 

ADNAN OKTAR: "Hello Master, I've been watching your program very lovingly and I take all your opinions as an example for myself, for that reason I am trying to follow all your discourse programs. I really am appreciating you a lot however there is something I would like to ask; Master do you think that it is right to use the words Insha'Allah and Masha'Allah this much in the program? Master, I do thank you for your pleasant discourses."

Well the invocations Insha'Allah, Masha'Allah sound like a melody to me. I mean the fact that it disturbs some of our brothers- well let me say it not like that- let us say it draws their attention negatively, or let me say nothing about this, but it is not normal. Insha'Allah and Masha'Allah are very beautiful invocations. Those who use those invocations will dominate the world, insha'Allah, those who uses those invocations profusely will dominate the world and these are the stamps of the students of Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh); the words insha'Allah, masha'Allah are their stamp, they are their signs As we are the students of Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh) the invocations Insha'Allah, Masha'Allah are our signs as well. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder