A Muslim would always be very clean. Being spotlessly clean is a sign of piety, not being poorly groomed.




A Muslim would always be very clean. Being spotlessly clean is a sign of piety, not being poorly groomed.

 Excerpt from Mr. Adnan Oktar's live Interview on A9 TV dated September 7th, 2011

ADNAN OKTAR: I have a characteristic of my own; I am a very clean person. I am very very meticulous when it comes to cleanliness. I mean I also do trust my brothers here but I would feel much more comfortable if I prepare my things myself. A Muslim should be clean, he should be very very clean.. His soul, his body, his clothes, his home, everywhere around should be clean; but that is not an ordinary cleanliness, everywhere should be meticulously clean, as clean as a mirror, spotlessly clean, insha'Allah. A Muslim should be excellently clean. Even when he is fasting, even when he is tired, that cleanliness, that decency, that pleasantness should be on him. Some of our brothers for instance; they fast but they end up awful, may Allah forbid; my brother Allah had given you water, He had given you the means. Right? A Muslim's mouth would smell very fresh, his hands and face would be spotlessly clean. Right? Take a nice shower, clean your mouth, give yourself mouthwashes frequently. Right? Allah had given you the means for it. He had given you weakness but He also gave you the means [to overcome that]. Of course..

1 yorum: