Global Publishing is a company founded by our Muslim brothers solely for the approval of Allah



Global Publishing is a company founded by our Muslim brothers solely for the approval of Allah.

Excerpt from Mr. Adnan Oktar's Live Interview on A9 TV dated September 4th, 2011

ADNAN OKTAR: The Global Publishing, the company named Global which sells our books, is a company founded by our Muslim brothers solely for the approval of Allah. It is not an interest oriented, profit oriented company. I mean it is a company that has been founded to produce the books and sell at cost price. The owners of the company are not people whom we do not know; they are pious, Muslim people who act solely for the approval of Allah. If it were a commercial company I wouldn't have let them anyway. I mean I am following them up and I am giving assurance about this matter insha'Allah. I am giving my assurance for Global Publishing. They are serving very nicely [in the path of Allah], they are publishing and distributing our books properly and to the point. May Allah deem them successful. They really are not making any profit, I really do know that.  They are pricing them end to end, in order to meet only the ink cost, paper cost and the cost of the printing house. We have agreed on such a condition anyway and they are going on like that insha'Allah. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder