Mr. Adnan Oktar: 'Those who criticize me about my showing affection and paying compliments do not know love.'




Mr. Adnan Oktar: 'Those who criticize me about my showing affection and paying compliments do not know love.'


Excerpt from Mr. Adnan Oktar's Live Interview on A9 TV dated August 7th, 2011

ADNAN OKTAR: A colleague writing in Zaman daily [a Turkish newspaper] is criticizing me about my showing affection and being enthusiastic. How do they want us to be? With a frowning face, bone headed. A stone headed man with stone like expressions, carrying a classical bone headed mentality and then he would say; "What a great scholar, what a great hodja this is.. Look at his face, his face is as long as a fiddle, he is as cold as ice, he doesn't know the first thing about love, and the first thing about compassion." Then he would say; "what a great man this is".  Mr. Atilla, you'd better save your mind to yourself, we do not need such a thing. I am full of love, I am enthusiastic and I am a person who struggles against that mentality. That mentality of yours, that thought of yours, is a defeated way of thinking anyway. Because it has been defeated you have been showing your admiration for other things and acting as a loser. Do not give me your piece of mind; better save it to yourself. I am an ardent person, I am a man of love, I am a person whose heart runs high with the love of Allah, my heart is full of love and I take great pleasure from passion, I take great pleasure from loving people, I take great pleasure from beauties around and I enjoy expressing this. I do not like such bone headed, egocentric men with frowning faces. You all see that, this mentality had already been defeated. Do not attempt to drag me into the manners of bone headed retrogressive people, I would not follow that lead anyway. There are enough people with that mentality around, I would not adopt such a mentality, so they should leave it at that.       



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder